Diversify Your Portfolio,
Increase Monthly Income
- Are you satisfied with the cash flow you’re receiving from your investment property(s)?
- Would you benefit from more monthly income?
- Is your property in need of so much maintenance it feels overwhelming?
Are you tired of taking care of tenants and the responsibilities of managing your property(s)?
- Are you feeling ready to “cash out” and be done with real estate except you need the income and you don’t want to pay capital gains tax?
Building Your Retirement Plan? Diversify Your Portfolio By Adding Investment Grade Real Estate Holdings
We provide Bay Area investors a premium real estate solution and turnkey platform offering brand new, “Class A” investment properties. These new construction, single family homes offer high yields, low turnover and low maintenance. Best of all they come with built-in reliable, friendly property management services. It’s one-stop shopping.
Along with our partners, Meridian Pacific Properties, a pioneer in Build-To-Rent Investment Properties, and IPX1031 Exchange, the nation’s largest 1031 Exchange Company, we are able to provide you with industry leading services including the expertise, guidance, and security you need for your real estate investment strategies and tax deferred exchange needs.
If you are interested in more information please contact us at your convenience. The market here in the Bay Area has never been better and we’ve got brand new, high yield properties ready for you right now.
Sell Expensive Bay Area property(s), Purchase One or More Properties Out Of State, Increase Monthly Cash Flow
- Use real estate as a vehicle to create a passive income stream that maximizes internal rate of return (IRR) and build generational wealth
- Use all or a portion of the proceeds within your 1031 Exchange to purchase single family investment homes in the the Greater Memphis Area
- Defer taxes, and create geographic diversity
- Purchase new-construction homes from a trusted builder in an up-and-coming metro poised for economic growth
- Contract with an experienced property management company that has eyes on your property and looks out for your best interest, for a truly turn-key and hassle-free investing experience
- Minimize risk and maximize ease
- High-quality neighborhoods and school districts
- Strict guidelines for securing well-qualified tenants
- Integrated exit strategy with high resale appeal
- Diversify asset locations
- New construction means less maintenance and includes comprehensive builder warranty
- Accessible, responsive team to support long-term investment goals
What is a 1031 Exchange?
Under Section 1031 of the United States Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. § 1031), a property owner may defer recognition of capital gains and payment of related federal capital gains tax on the exchange of certain types of real property.
Using existing IRS Tax Code, you can sell your property here in the Bay Area and purchase new property anywhere in the US. Because your local property is so valuable, you can exchange your aging, single property for multiple, brand new houses. If you have enough equity in your current property, an exchange like this could significantly increase your monthly income.