Situated in one of the most desirable communities in Monte Sereno, this Santa Barbara style home has it all. Huge, single story home is an entertainers dream come true with spacious kitchen & family room that opens onto very comfortable covered porch. Gourmet kitchen with center island, prep sink, informal dining area & large pantry, 6 burner gas stove, double ovens. Family room has a large wet bar & pool/game table area. Formal dining room with access to covered patio. Elegant living room with high ceilings. Hardwood floors. Dual pane windows. Outdoor kitchen overlooks massive backyard, swimming pool, gardens & open space. Loma Serena Homeowners Associations membership includes 44 acres of private open space & access to private stables and riding/walking trails. Lot backs up to open space offering natural beauty, serenity & privacy. Los Gatos Schools. Daves Avenue Elementary, Fisher Middle, Los Gatos High. Easy access to shops, world class dining, parks and major thoroughfares.
- Four en suite bedrooms plus office/bonus room
- Four updated full bathrooms and two half bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with center island, prep sink, informal dining area and large pantry
- 6 burner gas stove
- Double ovens
- Tremendous family room with a bar, fireplace, pool table area and patio doors opening up to the back yard
- Charming formal dining room with built in buffet and wine rack
- Elegant living room with fireplace, high ceilings, and views of the back yard and surrounding open space
- Exposed wood beam ceilings
- Private master suite with access to patio
- Master bath beautifully remodeled with large shower, separate tub and walk in closet
- Hardwood floors
- Dual pane windows
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Three car garage with lots of storage
- Loma Serena Homeowners Associations includes 44 acres of private open space and access to private stables and riding/walking trails.
- Large professionally maintained front yard with plenty of space for guest parking or for children to skate, bike, scoot or play ball.
- Los Gatos Schools – Daves Avenue Elementary, Fisher Middle, Los Gatos High
- Easy access to shops, world class dining, parks and major thoroughfares